2.2HP Handheld Post Hole Earth Auger Gas Powered Ground Drill Tool
With a high power of 1.7 kW/6500 rpm, this handheld earth auger provides advanced vibration performance to easily move the ground. The gas-powered hole digger serves as both a one-man and a two-man auger with convenient controls at your fingertips. It works with auger bits from 4" to 12" in diameter for versatility. The outdoor power equipment is easy to operate, weighing just 23.1 lbs. It is ideal for fence installation, tree and bulb planting, and other outdoor needs.
2.2HP Handheld Post Hole Earth Auger Gas Powered Ground Drill Tool Features:
- 0.26 gallons (1 L) fuel tank for prolonged operation
- Weighs just 23.1 lbs
- Provides advanced vibration performance
- Works with auger bits from 4" to 12" in diameter for versatility
- EPA certified
- Overall Dimension (L x W x H): 24" x 11" x 15 3/8" (61 x 28 x 39 cm)
- Material: Metal, PP
- Weight: 23.1 lbs (10.5 kg)
- Engine Displacement: 52 CC
- Engine Model: 1E44F-5
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-Cooling, 2-Stroke
- Way of Ignition: Recoil start
- Gearbox: Two Stage 30-1 Gear Ratio
- Power: 1.7 KW/6500 rpm
- Drill Rotation Speed: 210 to 220 rpm
- Gasoline and Engine Oil Mixing Ratio: 25:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.26 Gallons (1 L)
- Carburetor: Diaphragm Type
- Clutch System: Centrifugal Clutch
- Maximum Revolutions per Minute: 9200±200
- Idle Speed: 3200±200
- Applicable Auger Bit Diameter: 4" (10 cm), 6" (15 cm), 8" (20 cm), 10" (25 cm), 12" (30 cm)
- Applicable Auger Bit Length: 31 1/2" (80 cm) or 39 3/8" (100 cm)
- 1 x Earth Auger Head
- 1 x Oil and Gas Mixing Container
- 1 x Funnel
- 1 set of Tool Kit
- 1 x User Manual
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.